Thread: Uncharted 3 Game night 4/25/2012

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Grumpyshrapnel PSN ID: Grumpyshrapnel Steam ID: Grumpyshrapnel Raptr ID: Grumpyshrapnel

Uncharted 3 Game night 4/25/2012

Come join the Uncharted 3 game night starting at 8:00 Est.
    The following users are attending this event:
    1. f1sh
    2. scrimm27
    3. Mr1027
    4. VDub2174

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Grumpyshrapnel PSN ID: Grumpyshrapnel Steam ID: Grumpyshrapnel Raptr ID: Grumpyshrapnel
    I'll be cruising in the Caribbean so no gaming for me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Chief023 Steam ID: Chief023
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpyshrapnel View Post
    I'll be cruising in the Caribbean so no gaming for me.
    Nice! Enjoy, man. My wife and I went 10 years ago. We hit Cozumel and Playa Del Carmen. Being off the ship was awesome! We weren't too impressed with being on the ship, but maybe you guys will have better luck. The Mayan ruins of Tulum near Playa are something to see. We should have hit Xel-Ha too, but we missed it. It looks amazing from the pics I've seen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Denea PSN ID: D3N3A57 Steam ID: D3N3A Raptr ID: Denea Wii Code: 8809 3214 3435 7653
    I was thinking about jumping in this weeks game night. What do I need (DLC) to play with you guys?

I also have an extra online press for the game since I rented at first, then bought it. So of anyone needs it, let me know and I can send you out via PM.

I should be on around 9est.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Denea View Post
    I was thinking about jumping in this weeks game night. What do I need (DLC) to play with you guys?

I also have an extra online press for the game since I rented at first, then bought it. So of anyone needs it, let me know and I can send you out via PM.

I should be on around 9est.
    Cool! Most of us have all the DLC, but it's not that big a deal honestly. Unless you plan to play the MP a lot, I don't think I'd spend the money at this point. We will be switching to a new game for game night next month, so don't buy it just to play with us for a few nights. If you jump in with us, the host can just turn off the DLC so there won't be any issues.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Denea PSN ID: D3N3A57 Steam ID: D3N3A Raptr ID: Denea Wii Code: 8809 3214 3435 7653
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief023 View Post
    Cool! Most of us have all the DLC, but it's not that big a deal honestly. Unless you plan to play the MP a lot, I don't think I'd spend the money at this point. We will be switching to a new game for game night next month, so don't buy it just to play with us for a few nights. If you jump in with us, the host can just turn off the DLC so there won't be any issues.
    Sweet, thanks chief. Any ideas on what the next game will be?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Denea View Post
    Sweet, thanks chief. Any ideas on what the next game will be?
    No sweat, man. Hope you can make it and that everyone else shows up. Last week was slim pickings! Unless it changes, everyone is leaning towards Ghost Recon: Future Solider for the next game night. I know Vdub, Homer, and I are getting it. I'm pretty sure Prober said he was too. F1sh and Grumpy are on the fence. I'm sure Domano will get it because he gets everything! Gecko also asked me about it. I think he may pick it up too. Not sure about the rest of the semi-regular crew.

CptDomano
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief023 View Post
    I'm sure Domano will get it because he gets everything!
    Blah blah blah...

But yeah, he's probably right.

Although I've been absent the past few PS3 game night weeks Wish I could say that it was because I've been practicing for the Shadowrun tournament, but I just haven't really been playing anything online lately. Now that I think about it, I haven't been playing *anything* with any regularity. Little bit of the Show here and there, but that's about it.

Think I'll have to remedy that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: VDub2174 PSN ID: VDub2174 Steam ID: VDub2174 Raptr ID: VDub2174
    Quote Originally Posted by CptDomano View Post
    Blah blah blah...

But yeah, he's probably right.

Although I've been absent the past few PS3 game night weeks Wish I could say that it was because I've been practicing for the Shadowrun tournament, but I just haven't really been playing anything online lately. Now that I think about it, I haven't been playing *anything* with any regularity. Little bit of the Show here and there, but that's about it.

Think I'll have to remedy that.
    Let's be honest here, you'll get any game that comes out just to game with anyone
    Post your PS4 PSN ID here!!
    Got a PS3 PSN ID to share? Post it here!!

<(-_-<) (t-_-t) (>-_-)>
    The test results are in. You are a horrible person. Thatís what it says. We weren't even testing for that. - GLaDOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Graphlin View Post
    I got nothing....
    I'm getting pounded. - ppw

CptDomano
    Quote Originally Posted by VDub2174 View Post
    Let's be honest here, you'll get any game that comes out just to game with anyone
    PShh....What-EVER, Vdub.

I JUST WANT TO PLAY WITH PEOPLE!