Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3 Game Night (xbox 360) 4/24/2012

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mod can fuck off PSN ID: mod can fuck off
    yeah it wasn't just once it was three times i can understand one but come on
    ha ha you can't change this you dumb asses

fuck off

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DigitalDemigod PSN ID: digitaldemigod Steam ID: DigitalDemigod Raptr ID: digitaldemigod
    Quote Originally Posted by lost IN shuff1e View Post
    yeah it wasn't just once it was three times i can understand one but come on
    Well no matter how many times it was, the dude who was admin had no idea who you were. You should've just sent me or Fish or someone a message. He was trying to remove people that he thought were not AGE because we had other AGE people waiting to get in. If we had known you were kicked we would've said something to the admin. Since you didn't say anything, when we noticed you were gone, we had no way to know that you didn't just decide to go to bed or something. In chat one of us even said "what happened to shuffle?" and when the admin said he kicked you, we were like "dude! he was a new age guy!" and then Fish tried to contact you.

It really was just a misunderstanding. A lot of us bring real life friends, or new members in, and sometimes there is just no way for everyone to know who is who. We really do try hard to look over the names in the scoreboard and ask the others in chat if anyone knows someone before we kick them or whatever.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: maynardjames82
    Octane must have been at the controls and didn't know you were from AGE. I didn't kick anyone tonight, I do remember changing your team once to get you on our side. Sorry for the trouble and PS we are not a clan, just a group of ppl that enjoy gaming with eachother.
    Last edited by MaynardJames82; 04-24-2012 at 11:06 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Bu1ld0g Steam ID: paulmikeybarker Raptr ID: paulmikeybarker Wii Code: 3051 7764 4280 9966
    Quote Originally Posted by MaynardJames82 View Post
    just a group of ppl that enjoy gaming with eachother.
    ^^^^^ this

Don't get butthurt over it mate, it's all good fun. Nobody does anything to offend people intentionally here.
    Well maybe one or two, but not in the BF group

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mod can fuck off PSN ID: mod can fuck off
    just a group of ppl that enjoy gaming with eachother.[/QUOTE]

this makes me laugh in a sick perverted way
    Last edited by lost IN shuff1e; 04-25-2012 at 01:27 AM.
    ha ha you can't change this you dumb asses

fuck off

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: F1SH_KC Steam ID: f1shkc Raptr ID: KCF1SH
    Go back to "fuck off ville" if you are this sensitive over a knife, kick or whatever. I tried to explain and apologize but he already pull a outbound chef on us. Unreasonable people are not worth my time.... Why am I even typing this then?

In your profile "if your smart leave AGE now" You are not even over 21 with shit like that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Bu1ld0g Steam ID: paulmikeybarker Raptr ID: paulmikeybarker Wii Code: 3051 7764 4280 9966
    I'd rather play with people that are fun, not someone who cracks the shits like a 15 year old kid after a misundertanding.

This just SCREAMS CoD kiddie

......and...moving on

CptDomano
    What...what the hell just happened? Dammit, paul--what did you do to the newbie?!

MacGyver's mentor... BORIStheBLADE1's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: B0RIS_da_BLADE1 Steam ID: 76561198046470521 Raptr ID: boristheblade1
    Cool story bro...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: RunJayRun
    It's possible this guy is over twenty-one, but his mental maturity is somewhere between eleven and thirteen. It's kind of a blessing this happened so soon, because let's face it, this guy was a ticking time-bomb. Imagine if it was an AGE tournament, and things didn't go his way, or something like that. Boom!

As for how the mistake happened, I'm not sure who was doing the booting, but on an AGE game night, someone has to be responsible for knowing who signed up and making sure they are getting in the game, and more importantly not getting prematurely booted from the game. It seems like this scenario pops up every so often, and it's usually because we get lax with the game night rules. I understand why this happens, we get used to playing with the same people, week after week, so the rules don't seem to matter as much. I don't see a problem with this except if someone new signs up for a game night, then a veteran or two needs to take charge and make sure they communicate to the new person what is expected of them; i.e. put 'AGE' in your bio, send the host or me an invite to the game and mention you are new to AGE, etc. The veterans also need to communicate to the admins who the new people are, so AGE members are not mistakenly booted.

That's my two cents, and you can off if you don't agree! Joking, joking...nothing but love for my AGE Battlefield buds!
    I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me! - Stuart Smalley

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast