Thread: Shadowrun Game Night 4/18/2012

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jigsaw hc PSN ID: jigsawhc Steam ID: jigsawhc Raptr ID: jigsawhc

Shadowrun Game Night 4/18/2012

Each Wednesday we have a Shadowrun Game Night. The games will start at approximately 9pm Eastern Standard Time and run until there are no more players left. If you would like to participate, please post in this thread/click the Attend button.

If you would like to be a Host, please include “Host” in your post.

If you decide later that you do not want to be a Host, please post accordingly so that people are not waiting for you to start a room.

Notes for Hosts:

• Hosts will start rooms in the order that they post in this thread.
    • Once the first room is started, the second Host on the list may start a new room but they should only do so: if the previous Host's room fills up, or he/she shuts his/her room down, or does not show up. As a courtesy, please allow the first Host 15 minutes grace.
    • If you have space, please add all the Hosts to your friends list so you can communicate between each other to determine if rooms are full.
    • Change status to "Busy" when your room is full.
    • If you get an XBL message from someone wanting to get into your room, but they are not on your Friend’s List, you can use the same message to view the sender's profile and send an invite from there.
    • Please note that the room should be filled based on the list of participants in this thread. As a courtesy, please allow the participants 15 minutes grace. If they don’t show up, the spots are then available on a first come, first serve basis.
    • Please do not reserve spots for people who did not sign up to participate in this thread. If there are spots available, those may be given on a first come, first serve basis.
    • These Game Nights are designed to accommodate members of AGE. We realize that many of you have other friends who you would also like to play with, who are not members. If you would like your friend to be able to play in an AGE Game Room, you could encourage them to become members of AGE, if they meet the requirements. Alternatively, they may join in the Game Night, if there are free spots available and all members who signed up are already in the room. Please check with the Host.

Notes for Participants (non-hosts):

• Getting into a match is simple. Before the Game Night begins, send a message to the Host with the word "invite". We recommend this as it is easier to check and allows for a quicker response. The Host will send you an invite immediately, if there is a spot.
    • You may also send this message after the Game Night starts to find out if there is a spot available.
    • It would also be helpful if you have the Host on your Xbox Live Friend’s List.
    • You may also send them a text message before the match saying that you want to participate in their room for that night. They can view your profile from that message and send you a game invite. This is an example of a message, I see you are a host this week for ME3 starting at 9pm EST; I would appreciate a game invite once you set it up.
    • The Host will set his/her online status to "Busy" when his/her room is full.
    The following users are attending this event:
    1. Ender1986
    2. Ranificent1
    3. Sard of KC
    4. WRX Dark Wolf
    5. zerocool8054
    6. wasek

Ender the Rear End Bender Ender1986's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ender1986 PSN ID: ender1209 Steam ID: williagr Raptr ID: ender1986
    Alright, last one before the tourney! Come on out! Teams will be up this week.

Ender the Rear End Bender Ender1986's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ender1986 PSN ID: ender1209 Steam ID: williagr Raptr ID: ender1986
    Bump, let's sign up people!

Professional threadkiller Ranificent1's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ranificent1
    Come on Folks, the future of future throwback tourney's hangs precariously in the balance!

"Just start the damn draft already"-ppw
    "sometimes I just unhinge my jaw.......wait......what?"-VDub
    Ranificent1 youtube

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HeartbreakRidge PSN ID: CoogansBluff Steam ID: HeartbreakRidge
    Yeah, it's been fun to stroll down Shadowrun memory lane, but think I will pass this week (and the tourney - Fridays are never good for gaming for me).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WRX Dark Wolf
    If you need another body send me an invite, I should still be on the FOF list.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sliphorn
    For anyone interested in checking this game out on PC, here's a good deal:

http://cheapgamerstore.com/product/16301/shadowrun/

Under $1.50? NICE.
    Sliphorn
    I play on PC, so...