Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Mass Effect 3 Game Night (Xbox 360) 3/15/2012

  1. #21
    Senior Member HeartbreakRidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    9,978
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: HeartbreakRidge PSN ID: CoogansBluff Steam ID: HeartbreakRidge
    *sigh* next week, I swear!!

  2. #22
    Mod and Gamer jigsawhc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    15,680
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Jigsaw hc PSN ID: jigsawhc Steam ID: jigsawhc Raptr ID: jigsawhc
    Had a good time tonight but I think it might help when we sign up next week to list what time's we will be playing. I found a room when I jumped on at 11pm EST and it seemed like some others were playing still but I know at least a couple people were looking for a spot.
    "You are the worst achievement ever Totally just thought I unlocked something as you popped on Live." ~QuasarSquirrel

    Xbox Live Arcade & Indie Game Ratings



  3. #23
    CptDomano
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartbreakRidge View Post
    *sigh* next week, I swear!!
    I hear ya, Heartbreak...Wife decided to call the shots last night, so no gaming for me. I'll prolly be around a lot over the weekend though if anyone isn't doing anything.

  4. #24
    Mr. Lemin DarthSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,373
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DarthSN PSN ID: DarthPSN Steam ID: DarthSN Raptr ID: DarthSN Wii Code: waytoomanynumberstoremember123
    Great times last night. It's amazing what you can do with a full team that actually works together. We were making those Geth our bitches for sure!
    His name was Marauder Shields... remember him.


  5. #25
    Standby for Titanfall BruteForce0G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Posts
    1,732
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: BruteForce0G
    Quote Originally Posted by jigsawhc View Post
    Had a good time tonight but I think it might help when we sign up next week to list what time's we will be playing. I found a room when I jumped on at 11pm EST and it seemed like some others were playing still but I know at least a couple people were looking for a spot.
    Good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthSN View Post
    Great times last night. It's amazing what you can do with a full team that actually works together. We were making those Geth our bitches for sure!
    Copy that! With a team of four Engineers on Silver Challenge and all of us using Overload on the Geth, we managed extraction almost every match.

  6. #26
    Cheevo Hunter Sard of KC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sun City, AZ
    Posts
    4,565
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Sard of KC Steam ID: Sard_of_KC Raptr ID: Sard_of_KC
    Quote Originally Posted by jigsawhc View Post
    Had a good time tonight but I think it might help when we sign up next week to list what time's we will be playing. I found a room when I jumped on at 11pm EST and it seemed like some others were playing still but I know at least a couple people were looking for a spot.
    I was on at 8est and couldn't find any agers to play with until Jigsaw got on at 11est. I expected a much bigger turnout but maybe I don't have the right folks in my FL. Do we need an extra friends list for ME3?

  7. #27
    Changer of Gamer Tags Dead1y Force's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    810
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Barbaric_Samurai Raptr ID: BarbaricSamurai
    Quote Originally Posted by Sard of KC View Post
    I was on at 8est and couldn't find any agers to play with until Jigsaw got on at 11est. I expected a much bigger turnout but maybe I don't have the right folks in my FL. Do we need an extra friends list for ME3?
    I agree with Sard and AGE FOF list is needed. Myself and a couple of other AGERS were on during these times but my FL is maxed at this time. I believe a FOF is needed. I would be willing to manage this if needed too.





  8. #28
    Mod and Gamer jigsawhc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    15,680
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Jigsaw hc PSN ID: jigsawhc Steam ID: jigsawhc Raptr ID: jigsawhc
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead1y Force View Post
    I agree with Sard and AGE FOF list is needed. Myself and a couple of other AGERS were on during these times but my FL is maxed at this time. I believe a FOF is needed. I would be willing to manage this if needed too.
    OK, I'll see about getting a FoF setup and send you the details.
    "You are the worst achievement ever Totally just thought I unlocked something as you popped on Live." ~QuasarSquirrel

    Xbox Live Arcade & Indie Game Ratings



Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •