Thread: Origin at startup

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DigitalDemigod PSN ID: digitaldemigod Steam ID: DigitalDemigod Raptr ID: digitaldemigod

Origin at startup

I have looked through all the not very many options in Origin and I cannot find anything to fix this annoying shit. Steam starts minimized in the tray when Windows starts. Origin starts open in the middle of the screen and I am constantly having to click X to minmize it to the tray and then I get the little balloon tip "Origin is still running". Yeah no shit it is. I get it. I'm about to just stop it from running at startup because it's really annoying me.

VDub Hate Club President badcooky81's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BadCooky81 PSN ID: BadCooky81 Steam ID: BadCooky81 Raptr ID: BadCooky81 Wii Code: 6230 4477 4794 3977
    I have it set to not start at start up....it starts when I damn well want it to. Which isn't very often.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DigitalDemigod PSN ID: digitaldemigod Steam ID: DigitalDemigod Raptr ID: digitaldemigod
    I may just turn it off... it's not like every time i turn the laptop on it's to play a game. It's just unbelievable that they don't have an option to have it run minimized at startup like every single program out there.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Bu1ld0g Steam ID: paulmikeybarker Raptr ID: paulmikeybarker Wii Code: 3051 7764 4280 9966
    You could try one of those system utilities like tuneup.
    Yeah I know you can select to have Origin etc start at boot or not, but with tuneup you wouldn't believe the ammount of unnecessary crap that runs at boot..........
    Then again you probably would so this could all be pointless

VDub Hate Club President badcooky81's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BadCooky81 PSN ID: BadCooky81 Steam ID: BadCooky81 Raptr ID: BadCooky81 Wii Code: 6230 4477 4794 3977
    You can do that directly from Windows...no need for another program. Just type in "system config" into the search and find it there.