PDA

View Full Version : The Shirt Story

IcePrincess625
12-28-2004, 12:21 PM
<font size="2">

The Shirt Story

To appreciate this story you have to have a background on Phoenix. Phoenix is very shy, usually quite (until you get to know her, then she becomes like me – a ranting lunatic) and prefers to be in the background observing. Now that being said the following is direct from the horse’s mouth since I wasn’t there…

Phoenix wakes up from a really bad nightmare and is very distracted getting ready from work. So she goes about her business and gets dressed, leaves the house, gets in her car – no tinted windows, drives by an elementary school, past a construction site, down Bayshore which is a long strip of uninterrupted road, mind you her car is really low. While she’s driving cars are slowing down and honking and she can’t figure out what’s going on. She finally gets to work starts her computer, goes get water, signs for a UPS package (he was really friendly to her this day) and then one of the girls working with her comes running out and asked her if she has gone completely insane. Phoenix still distracted by the nightmare can’t quit understand this confusing morning. Then the girl points down and tells her to look. Well there stands Phoenix in the middle of her workplace with no shirt and a bright magenta lace bra. Apparently she blushes so bad that her face now actually matches the color of the bra and she is faced with the dilemma of what the hell to do. She has nothing to cover up with and has to get a shirt somehow. She runs back to her car, slumps down in her seat and drives to our parent’s house. Now mind you she only lives two minutes away, why she didn’t just go to her house is beyond me, but when asked this question she can’t give an answer, duh!?

So she parks the car has to run across the yard in her bright magenta lace bra and gets to the house. Well she sets the alarm off and neighbors start coming out. She doesn’t care about the alarm at this time and goes inside. Where our mom sees her and just stares at her with a look of complete awe and says "Why don’t you have a shirt on?" Phoenix starts laughing and tries to explain to mom what happens. Mom suggests she moves back home, that she’s worried for her sanity. Phoenix still laughs about this one to this day and of course everyone at her work still harasses her.

The next morning the local paper read, "Woman wearing bra causes accident on Bayshore!":smt003</font>

Dean O
12-28-2004, 12:27 PM
:smt005

So I guess this is what you meant when you said they were hard to miss?

Phoenix1211
12-28-2004, 12:28 PM
roflmao....:smt005 you just had to go there didn't you. That's it..Tonight Black Arrow...I'm going to hand you your ass on a silver platter! :smt067 :smt068 :smt071 :smt070 Then we will discuss the terms and conditions of a treaty before they kick us out of AGE. :smt044

Vampire 33
12-28-2004, 12:29 PM
Yay!!! Shirt!!! or should we say Shirtless??? Now,
since Phoenix got that nice new camera, she could recreate this scene
and take a picture. After all a picture is worth a thousand
words! :sed1 :goatlove1

j/k (maybe :smt002) Too funny!!! so what was this dream about?? Miss Piggy?? a Squirrell???

tanner
12-28-2004, 12:31 PM
before they kick us out of AGE. /AGE/DesktopModules/YetAnotherForumDotNet/images/emoticons/044.gif

Now way there Chesty laRue, I just read what you got for christmas....stories like this and armed with a digital camera.....oh the best is yet to come. :smt001

Anonymous
12-28-2004, 12:34 PM
:smt046

I wonder if Phoenix is used to going around town without her shirt on and that is the reason she didn't notice. :-k j/k :smt002

EDIT: Based on the evidence we can now see the Smurfette pic.

No Smurfette pic, I hadn't realized she had the "Shirt Story" in her artillery, so from now on I'm going to be a very very good girl.
Right now that is the best story I have on her.

Phoenix, that frees you up to share the Smurfette pic!

IcePrincess625
12-28-2004, 12:38 PM
:smt046

I wonder if Phoenix is used to going around town without her shirt on and that is the reason she didn't notice. :-k j/k :smt002

Nix is so modest and private that is what makes this so funny. Now when she leaves the house she needs to do a clothes check...

shoes...check

pants...check

shirt....check

time to leave:smt003

nitemare
12-28-2004, 12:43 PM
I knew there was something i really liked about nix. I just couldnt put my finger on it. :smt002

Anonymous
12-28-2004, 12:46 PM
Poor nix....

I just can't understand why she didn't feel temperature changes from
home, car, office (somewhere there had to be airconditioning)....

Ice you ever think that nix has a hidden side to her that you never knew....

Anonymous
12-28-2004, 12:49 PM
YAY, the shirt story!!!

Man, that sounds likea nitemare. Makes one wonder what the nitemare was about!!!

Jeff

Phoenix1211
12-28-2004, 12:51 PM
YAY, the shirt story!!!

Man, that sounds likea nitemare. Makes one wonder what the nitemare was about!!!

Jeff

Haven't you gotten fired yet? :smt005

Anonymous
12-28-2004, 12:53 PM
I can see the headline in the Tampa Tribune now: Local Woman Killed by Embarrassed Sister.

Tragic. :smt009

Phoenix1211
12-28-2004, 12:54 PM
Ice you ever think that nix has a hidden side to her that you never knew....

:-$ Shhhh...Ooops, I have them believing that I am very sweet and innocent, you're not helping :smt005

IcePrincess625
12-28-2004, 12:57 PM
I can see the headline in the Tampa Tribune now: Local Woman Killed by Embarrassed Sister.

Tragic. :smt009

She will think of something better than just killing me that would be so anticlimatic.:smt003

Dean O
12-28-2004, 01:07 PM
I knew there was something i really liked about nix. I just couldnt put my finger on it. :smt002

Who needs to put a finger on themwhen she just whips them out there for all to see? :smt002

ZenReaper
12-28-2004, 02:40 PM
Yeah! Shirt Story! I'm going to have to get in some BA with you two tonight and see what else I can stir up. :smt003

Now, Nix, what about the Smurfette pic? It only seems fair to post it now. Muhahahahaha, er, ah, um. :smt002

Oh, Nix, is it okay if I start calling you Hootie McBoob now? :smt002

Anonymous
12-28-2004, 11:49 PM
NO WAY. That is hilarious. Sorry to be laughing at your expense Phoenix, but WOW.

Anonymous
12-29-2004, 07:36 AM
roflmao..../AGE/DesktopModules/YetAnotherForumDotNet/images/emoticons/005.gif you just had to go there didn't you. That's it..Tonight Black Arrow...I'm going to hand you your ass on a silver platter! /AGE/DesktopModules/YetAnotherForumDotNet/images/emoticons/067.gif /AGE/DesktopModules/YetAnotherForumDotNet/images/emoticons/068.gif /AGE/DesktopModules/YetAnotherForumDotNet/images/emoticons/071.gif /AGE/DesktopModules/YetAnotherForumDotNet/images/emoticons/070.gif Then we will discuss the terms and conditions of a treaty before they kick us out of AGE. /AGE/DesktopModules/YetAnotherForumDotNet/images/emoticons/044.gif

Terms? Conditions? sounds more like it happens to you and she reports to us.. :smt043

Anonymous
01-15-2005, 02:25 PM
Thats pretty brutal getting ripped on like that just for having no shirt,but just think Nix of how much everyone thought you were really happy to see them...lol :smt007