PDA

View Full Version : CommanderRoot: A man on a mission.

Dmadman72
02-28-2012, 09:58 AM
So I logged on to Battlelog yesterday to find a bunch of hooah's. turn's out there is a BF3 player trying to hooah everyone that plays BF3. His name is CommanderRoot. I have never played with him but I figure he got my name off the battlelog forums. There are alot of people up in arms about this. personally I don't see any harm in it. All I see is a guy with to much time on his hands. have any of you been hooahed by him yet? what are your thoughts on This?

Run_Jay_Run
02-28-2012, 10:55 AM
I can't wait to find out what the hell you are talking about. At this point, I have no idea. Anyone? *shrugs*

jigsawhc
02-28-2012, 11:04 AM
He sent me a bunch too. I don't see the big deal.

paulb
02-28-2012, 10:04 PM
Yeah me too, had a look at his twitter account and he's getting loads of people complaining there too

digitaldemigod
03-01-2012, 03:48 PM
I can't wait to find out what the hell you are talking about. At this point, I have no idea. Anyone? *shrugs*

You can click a hooah button on someone's battlelog page, kind of like 'liking' on facebook. And about as intrusive. In other words, do I care if some random person clicks like on everyone of my posts? No not really, especially since I turned off email notifications. So do I care if someone clicks Hooah on my battlelog? No not really. All I check is my stats there. Don't care.

digitaldemigod
03-01-2012, 03:50 PM
OH NOES!! This MF hooahed everything on my page! I feel so violated!

;)

bafroom
03-01-2012, 03:52 PM
have any of you been hooahed by him yet? what are your thoughts on This?

it depends on which corner is his, but if it's who i'm thinking of then yes. and it was worth every penny.

paulb
03-01-2012, 06:33 PM
OH NOES!! This MF hooahed everything on my page! I feel so violated!

;)

:rofl:
I had about 15 hooahs

Iwabuccs
03-03-2012, 05:19 AM
:rofl:
I had about 15 hooahs
Heh, I only had 10.

Run_Jay_Run
03-03-2012, 09:11 PM
You can click a hooah button on someone's battlelog page, kind of like 'liking' on facebook. And about as intrusive. In other words, do I care if some random person clicks like on everyone of my posts? No not really, especially since I turned off email notifications. So do I care if someone clicks Hooah on my battlelog? No not really. All I check is my stats there. Don't care.

Thanks for the explanation. I really had no clue, and when I went to the urban dictionary, trying to figure out what 'hooah' meant, well, let's just say it's not the same thing as the BF3 version. :D

I forgot the US forces in BF3 are US Marines, and in that context, I should have known what 'hooah' meant. I've heard it before, but for whatever reason, maybe because I was seeing it written, rather than hearing it, I didn't make the connection. *shrugs*

reddrache
03-05-2012, 12:17 AM
I have yet you get any from him but if so who cares.

RooneyFan
03-05-2012, 08:04 AM
I am currently in counselling for the uninvited "hoohaa-ing" i recieved by this guy.

reddrache
03-05-2012, 04:31 PM
lol can only take so any before it gets to ya lol. For me I been playing this game non stop I think I might have to go to rehab for it lol