PDA

View Full Version : AGE Imperial Guild

HeartbreakRidge
12-17-2011, 03:45 PM
Didn't someone do at least a placeholder guild for AGE on the Imperial side?

DOC GLOCK
12-17-2011, 06:38 PM
Didn't someone do at least a placeholder guild for AGE on the Imperial side?I did, however, did not get in the game for launch because I was unable to figure out a way to get 4 members who had preordered in the game to keep it as placeholder. Someone could make that guild and then we can become adversaries. If I remember, I called it Adult Gaming Empire.

WRX22BSTi
12-24-2011, 09:26 AM
I want to be bad. Very, very bad.

DOC GLOCK
01-06-2012, 03:31 AM
Creating an empire sister guild does seem possible if there is enough interest. I started a Sith Warrior last night and for ease did so on the same server, Dreshdae Cantina. A totally different feel than my smuggler as I will go with darkside choices and using melee. Enjoyable. It appears that I am wrong in my understanding about guilds. I thought your account could only be in one guild at a time, but as many others have shown, it is possible to have your alts be in different guilds so it looks like each character created can be in different guilds. So, if there are at least 3 others and anyone interested in being a GM of Adult Gaming Empire let me know.

CptDomano
01-06-2012, 04:45 AM
Hey, if you're looking for some people to join the dark side--you know I love me my alts ;)

HeartbreakRidge
01-06-2012, 06:18 AM
Yeah, I need me a Sith with a double-bladed red lightsaber...

Aychtuo
01-06-2012, 06:49 AM
I'll start one up. Any preference to names? I was thinking something like Dark Age or Age of Darkness...something with AGE in it but is also a fitting guild name. Ideas?

CptDomano
01-06-2012, 06:51 AM
You know, when I first read that, I thought you said "Dark Age of Darkness" :rofl:

I actually don't mind Age of Darkness. I'm pretty bored at work today, so I might be able to come up with a couple of other names.

TazmanAK
01-06-2012, 08:33 AM
Sounds Good Aych, I have my imperial agent already there and need to create another couple characters too.

DOC GLOCK
01-06-2012, 10:44 AM
I'll start one up. Any preference to names? I was thinking something like Dark Age or Age of Darkness...something with AGE in it but is also a fitting guild name. Ideas?I don't have any preference on names as long as either the word Age or like Adult Gaming Enthusiasts the tag is AGE I'm good because my legacy surname for all characters (including Empire) is now Glockofage. Also, would suggest staying on the same server Dreshdae Cantina because it makes it so much faster to change alts without also having to change servers.

RooneyFan
01-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Count me in I'll set up my Imp char tonight.

WRX22BSTi
01-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Is it weird that I named my sith after my user name instead of gracing one of my Alliance toons with it?

DOC GLOCK
01-07-2012, 04:54 AM
Empire name is Tar'kus and i've started a Sith Warrior.

TazmanAK
01-08-2012, 12:15 AM
Aych started the imperial guild "Age of Darkness"

So far it's:

Cabelo (Aych)
Tazsith (Tazman)
Linarakai (Rooney)

and a few alts. Send messages or jump on vent if you want an invite.

DOC GLOCK
01-08-2012, 04:38 AM
Aych started the imperial guild "Age of Darkness"

So far it's:

Cabelo (Aych)
Tazsith (Tazman)
Linarakai (Rooney)

and a few alts. Send messages or jump on vent if you want an invite.I'll be looking for you guys.

Aychtuo
01-09-2012, 06:16 AM
The people in Taz's list are all officer's and can guild invite you. If you don't see anyone on there just look for me on the republic side and I'll jump over and send you an invite.

WRX22BSTi
01-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Working on my Sith Warrior named Teeceess. I'll keep an eye out for one of you guys.

As of tonight he's level 10. I'm at the Imperial Fleet. I haven't decided whether to go marauder or juggernaut.

RooneyFan
01-11-2012, 05:22 PM
I did a Sith Warrior that i will tank with LinnaraKai I think.

WRX22BSTi
01-20-2012, 04:44 AM
Played long enough last night to pick juggernaut, pick my crew skills, pick up my training, and make it to the next planet. I think I'm going to play this toon this weekend. The dialogue choices are much more entertaining than the light side convos.

CptDomano
01-20-2012, 05:58 AM
Ugh....Seriously, being back to work sucks--I just can't find the time to sit down and get a good SWTOR session in now. :(

I'll definitely find some time this weekend to hop back in and create my Imp :D

DOC GLOCK
01-20-2012, 11:18 AM
Have not been back to the Darkside yet as I'm determined to get my Smuggler to lvl 50. Agree that Sith Juggs dialogue options are better. Plus, Vette the companion says some really funny stuff at times.

Lackwit
01-20-2012, 11:27 AM
My Sith Marauder keeps Vette on a short leash. She must learn her place!

DOC GLOCK
02-20-2012, 05:39 PM
Anyone still playing in the Empire Guild?

Slarty
02-21-2012, 06:36 AM
Anyone still playing in the Empire Guild?

I'm playing an empire PC, on and off, but haven't found anyone in the Empire Guild to invite me.

DOC GLOCK
02-21-2012, 10:52 AM
I'm playing an empire PC, on and off, but haven't found anyone in the Empire Guild to invite me.Can't remember since it has been awhile, but I don't think I can invite to Empire guild but will try and get on tonight to see.

TazmanAK
02-21-2012, 10:53 AM
I can invite but haven't even fired up the game in a while. I'll try and hop on and see if people are online and I can invite later.