PDA

View Full Version : Modern Warfare 3/Monty Python

digitaldemigod
07-16-2011, 01:20 PM
Posting here in the BF section since this will probably tick off COD peoples. Someone dubbed in voices into a scene of Life Of Brian and it makes it seem like they're laughing at MW3. This is pretty funny.

http://youtu.be/_EKHWpK_24o

MaynardJames82
07-16-2011, 02:54 PM
I like me a little of both (CoD and BF) I think both do some things better than the other.

I seem to be able to play cod for hours and hours, while something about BF burns me out after a couple hours. However, that short time is enjoyed most times more so than my average day of cod. I think it has a lot to do with the 15-25min matches and having to play the same maps twice each and every time.

BF also suffers from a late night issue do to its server system, not having a server browser. For example say at 9pm there are 100 rooms open with an average of 20ppl/rm (=2,00ppl). Then at 12am when 70% of ppl log off you end up with still close to 100 rooms w/an avg of 6ppl (=600ppl) in each one. Lobbies do not merge in BF so its up to the players to abandon the room, in hopes that it will shut down on its own, placing them in an already populated room.

BFBC2 is a great game, but is far from perfect...same can be said for CoD.

f1sh
07-17-2011, 06:10 AM
Posting here in the BF section since this will probably tick off COD peoples. Someone dubbed in voices into a scene of Life Of Brian and it makes it seem like they're laughing at MW3. This is pretty funny.

http://youtu.be/_EKHWpK_24o

Damn funny!

f1sh
07-17-2011, 06:34 AM
I like me a little of both (CoD and BF) I think both do some things better than the other.

I seem to be able to play cod for hours and hours, while something about BF burns me out after a couple hours. However, that short time is enjoyed most times more so than my average day of cod. I think it has a lot to do with the 15-25min matches and having to play the same maps twice each and every time.

BF also suffers from a late night issue do to its server system, not having a server browser. For example say at 9pm there are 100 rooms open with an average of 20ppl/rm (=2,00ppl). Then at 12am when 70% of ppl log off you end up with still close to 100 rooms w/an avg of 6ppl (=600ppl) in each one. Lobbies do not merge in BF so its up to the players to abandon the room, in hopes that it will shut down on its own, placing them in an already populated room.

BFBC2 is a great game, but is far from perfect...same can be said for CoD.

The non merging problem that BF has is an issue from time to time but I dont game in the middle of the night like you do so I can see in your situation that it becomes very annoying. Servers and squad system in bfbc2 took a huge step in progress from bfbc1. With 1 you couldn't even stay in the same squad from game to game. They tried to balance the games automatically but ended up splitting squads up, which I think is much worse then unbalanced rooms. At least progress is being made from game to game and I have a lot of hope for bf3.

I could say some bad stuff about cod but I'm not for 2 reasons. I don't play cod anymore so I cant and wont speak for it, I would rather get a root canal then get into a flame war with cod. Both are great games, just different ideas of a first person shooter.

BORIStheBLADE1
07-17-2011, 07:52 AM
Hahaha who the hell made that !?!?

NizZ8
07-17-2011, 11:34 PM
Lol the voice over stuff is funny/creepy.

Ender1986
07-18-2011, 05:18 AM
I could say some bad stuff about cod but I'm not for 2 reasons. I don't play cod anymore so I cant and wont speak for it, I would rather get a root canal then get into a flame war with cod. Both are great games, just different ideas of a first person shooter.
Agreed, and Duke Nukem mighty-boot stomps both of them... ah there I go promoting games nobody plays again :(

Aychtuo
07-20-2011, 12:52 PM
Gamestop has a deal if you preorder Modern Warfare 3 you get early access to the first glitch pack. I'm pretty sure it has unlimited care packages that drop exploding javalins.

paulb
07-20-2011, 04:43 PM
pretty funny hey