PDA

View Full Version : MLB 2K11 - Digital Brian Wilson Promo

CptDomano
02-10-2011, 05:57 AM
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1a9-NSt2fOc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1a9-NSt2fOc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" mce_src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1a9-NSt2fOc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></object>

Okay, so I'll admit that while I enjoy baseball, very rarely am I able to keep up with all the games and all of the teams....Is Brian Wilson really that crazy? I looked him up and the guy seems a little...hmm...intense? Either way, I'll try to catch a Giants game or two throughout the season this year now [ro]

Edit....Jesus, I just saw the vid of "The Machine"...Yup, that guy is just friggin loco man. I love it.

hitman1798
02-10-2011, 06:07 AM
Cpt...

Didn't you watch any games in the playoffs? Brian Wilson is beyond crazy and help. The guy is an outstanding closer though. He is the main reason why the Giants won the World Series.

tbadfly
02-10-2011, 06:10 AM
hey noid ,there is a lengthy thing about the machine and him and rome and how it all came to be at deadspin I believe.

CptDomano
02-10-2011, 06:22 AM
Didn't you watch any games in the playoffs?

Surprisingly I didn't watch any playoffs last season...Can't remember why. [:$]

hey noid ,there is a lengthy thing about the machine and him and rome and how it all came to be at deadspin I believe.

Thanks tbad, I'll go check it out [Y]

HoMeRfAn1006
02-10-2011, 06:29 AM
When Brian Wilson is on Rome, it is EPIC!!

jstug3
02-14-2011, 06:23 AM
Hey all

What's the word here . . . how many folks can play one side. Coming over from AGE United/FIFA (and NHL) and trying to get a feel for the other AGE franchises out there. No real experience with club level stuff with MLB, just getting LIVE last year+. But I do have MLB exp.

tbadfly
02-14-2011, 06:30 AM
hey noid there was some new stuff at deadspin telling who the machine was in the brian wilson interview. this post was just a couple days ago over there

CptDomano
02-14-2011, 07:00 AM
hey noid there was some new stuff at deadspin telling who the machine was in the brian wilson interview. this post was just a couple days ago over there

haha Okay, I'll go check it out. Thanks for the heads up! [Y]

Hey all

What's the word here . . . how many folks can play one side. Coming
over from AGE United/FIFA (and NHL) and trying to get a feel for the
other AGE franchises out there. No real experience with club level stuff
with MLB, just getting LIVE last year+. But I do have MLB exp.

Hey Stug...I'm not for certain on this but I think it's only 1 v 1--not positions and stuff like you see on FIFA/NHL.

CptDomano
02-15-2011, 05:27 AM

LOL So they figure that The Machine is this other dude because of...his nipples?

Seriously, this story about the The Machine is awesome. [ro]