PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for "Team Up Late" or "Team Out West" for BFBC2OTAC FTOAB ?

dromedary32
07-15-2010, 03:22 AM
For the upcoming challenge event being organized by Digitaldemig0d:
<P style="PADDING-LEFT: 30px" mce_style="PADDING-LEFT: 30px">Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Time Attack Challenge, Fit THAT onto a badge! (http://adultgamingenthusiasts.com/forums/t/37599.aspx) aka: BFBC2OTAC FTOAB

Anyone looking for a team and can only play relatively late at night, and is interested in forming up a team of like-late-minded BF'ers? Post here, and maybe we'll call our team "Team-Up-Late" or summin'.

(But be forewarned - I haven't had chance to play Onslaught mode much yet, so not all that good at it.)

digitaldemigod
07-15-2010, 07:09 AM
<P style="PADDING-LEFT: 30px" mce_style="PADDING-LEFT: 30px">Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Time Attack Challenge, Fit THAT onto a badge! (http://adultgamingenthusiasts.com/forums/t/37599.aspx) aka: BFBC2OTAC FTOAB

LOL

I must say, I'm not sure the title is descriptive enough. Maybe I could fit a few more words in there.

MarkcusD
07-18-2010, 03:20 PM
Count me in.

dromedary32
07-19-2010, 09:31 PM
Count me in.

Awesome Markcus! Now just need two more players!

We will probably have to be flexible on the playing hours, cause it looks like not many west coasties in the signup list. That's fine by me - can play earlier, just need to plan a bit ahead that's all.

Anyone else interested in teaming up?

digitaldemigod
07-21-2010, 09:59 AM
Have you guys checked with Chewy? I think he's usually on kinda late, but I'm not sure. Actually, I think he mentioned a new job where he has to be up early. I dunno.

MarkcusD
07-21-2010, 01:01 PM
MstrBlonde has agreed to join our squad.

dromedary32
07-22-2010, 07:08 AM
Awesome! Welcome to the team MstrBlonde!

digitaldemigod
07-27-2010, 10:29 AM
I'm working on figuring out how to get you another player... I'll send out some nag messages tonight to some people too.

I might bump the due dates back a couple days if I have to. but I can't bump things too far because this has to end before I go on vacation 8/27.

Thanks guys