PDA

View Full Version : Resistance 2 - 12/23/2008

Anonymous
12-16-2008, 08:03 PM
<span style="text-decoration: underline;">Step 1> - sign up for our AGE R2 Clan (/forums/t/25871.aspx). Optional.
<span style="text-decoration: underline;">Step 2> - sign up each week for our Resistance 2 Game Night (/blogs/age/archive/2007/10/19/age-101-game-nights-tutorial.aspx). The host will send out invites to everyone that signs up.
- Also, please read our <span style="font-size: x-small;">GAME NIGHTS GUIDELINE (/blogs/age/archive/2007/06/27/game-nights-guideline.aspx)> before signing up.

Each Tuesday we will have a <span style="FONT-SIZE: small">Resistance 2> Game Night. The games will start at approximately 9pm Eastern Time and run until there are no more players left. Sign-up by simply clicking the <span style="text-decoration: underline;">'Join'> link on the front page. Then choose if you want to be a Host, and if so, the max players your connection can handle. You can also indicate which game type you prefer, time you are available, and any other comments you may want to add. If you decide later on that you do not want to participate, simpy click <span style="text-decoration: underline;">'Quit'> to remove yourself from the list.

Notes for Hosts:

- Hosts will start rooms in order that they show up on the 'Hosts' list.
- You may want to set room to open for AGE users who havent signed up for clan.
- Not sure how many people you can host? Visit our <a>Hosting Discussion</a> and ask for help.

Notes for Non-hosts:

- After you recieve an invite message click the ^ button, find host and "Join Party"
<div>Last Updated: 12/23/2008</div>
<div>Hosts</div>
<div>Sign-ups</div> cdub998 ('/members/cdub998.aspx')<div>GameTypes: any</div><div>Times: not sure</div><div>Comments: I will try to be on. hopefully some will be there</div> grumpyshrapnel ('/members/grumpyshrapnel.aspx') CoogansBluff ('/members/heartbreakridge.aspx')<div>Comments: prefer coop but open to MP</div>

HeartbreakRidge
12-16-2008, 09:07 PM
Sorry, got busy prepping show notes for a podcast I'm doing tomorrow night, but next week, I need to catch up on my XP!

DCFCFoxes
12-17-2008, 06:55 AM
IceSavior and CMorrigu, thanks for the games. Thanks to Samurai and Davey (I mean Mr1027) for stopping in. It felt weird to play a GN w/ samurai and not feel the effects of a sniper spas12.

Mizmo12, sorry you weren't able to join. Just so you know, we run private rooms on GN's so people can join as the come online. If you hit triangle, scroll to the friend's list, hit 'X' over my name (or the host's) you should be able to choose join party. This will get you into the party and if we're in the middle of a game it may or may not bring you into the game.

I'll be away next week, let's keep it going.

CMorrigu
12-17-2008, 07:11 AM
Thanks for hosting, had a good time. I'd be on more regularly, but it's TF2 night, too.

MazzingerZ
12-17-2008, 10:40 AM
My headset didn't arrive until today. Next week I'll be away that day, I guess for many it will be difficult to join due to the holidays! But see youthe week after for sure!

grumpyshrapnel
12-17-2008, 03:29 PM
Sorry I had to duck out again. My son gave me this really cool stomach virus that kept my head in the toliet all night long Monday. [+o(]. I finally stopped puking Tuesday afternoon.

Wiglag
12-18-2008, 02:05 PM
prepping show notes for a podcast I'm doing tomorrow night

Podcast?? On anything interesting?

@grumpy - man that stinks. Hope ya feel better.

MazzingerZ
12-19-2008, 04:28 PM
Sorry I had to duck out again. My son gave me this really cool stomach virus that kept my head in the toliet all night long Monday. /emoticons/emotion-41.gif. I finally stopped puking Tuesday afternoon.

that's what I call no resistance LOL

HeartbreakRidge
12-19-2008, 10:33 PM
Podcast?? On anything interesting?

Well, perhaps. You be the judge (http://www.gamehounds.net/2008/12/17/humpdate-12-17-08/).

HeartbreakRidge
12-21-2008, 06:59 PM
Due to holiday commitments, if I don't show up for the Game Nights, I
apologize - but next week I should be back on track! (I still might
show up, but things are kinda iffy until at least Christmas evening,
when I can breathe normally and my time is my own again!)

(yes I cut and pasted from the L4D GN thread, I figured I'd save time.) [:)]

Wiglag
12-23-2008, 05:04 AM
So the "borrowing" of internet at my g/f's might have come to a close as the network connection is now gone (hoping it's due to the neighbor traveling during holidays), but if it doesn't reappear after new years I will be getting her comcast. Until then my PS3 is SP/movie only... [*c]